Sleeps: 8+1 or 2
4 bedrooms + extra bed
4 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
Private garden with pool
WiFi Internet, fireplace
2 electric bikes are available on request
Peak season: 4200 €
High season 3300 €
Mid season 2800 €
Low season 2500 €
With a perfect position perched in the hills allowing views in every direction of Trasimeno Lake and olive groves, sky and famous historic towns around the lake, Lake-View Villa is a contemporary and uncluttered property, where spacious interiors are matched by generous terraces and garden for outdoor living. Only 1km from the nearest restaurant, 7 km to the lake, to hire a boat, reach one of the beautiful islands of the lake or enjoy water sports. The town of Tuoro, with all facilities for shopping, food, art and culture is 5 minutes drive. Passignano sul Trasimeno, one of the loveliest and most vibrant towns of the lake, is only 12 km away. The Tuscan boarder is just 15 minutes drive, Florence 1 hour and 30 minutes and Siena 1 hour drive. The most beautiful Umbrian cities are within a short drive, form 15 minutes to 1 hour drive: Perugia, Assisi, Spoleto, Montefalco, Todi, Orvieto. Peacefully located, Lake-View villa is well connected to the motorway and highway, train station and the airports or Florence, Perugia and Rome.
Lake-view villa is perfectly placed for families and friends alike.
Available at the villa without extra charge:
EV charge, charging station for electric cars
2 stand-up paddleboats
2 electric bikes (on demand)
DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLA AND GARDEN
This well-equipped villa has WiFi throughout, on the ground floor there is an airy open-plan living room with a stunning full window wall opening out to the terrace, offering wide and glorious lake views; the living room has a modern fireplace and a reading area with libraries, a large corner sofa (the red one in the photos has recently been replaced) and a flat screen TV; the floor continues with a cool and spacious kitchen opening to the covered outdoor dining area; a large billiard room; a service room; a bathroom and laundry room.
Thoughtfully designed for families or friends, its 4 first floor double bedrooms (one of them can be made-up for twin or double use), have access to a broad terrace with lake views; 2 of them are complete with en suite bathroom with shower; while 2 bedrooms share a bathroom. On the ground floor there is a small room with a bed that can be used by 1 or 2 children/kids as extra bed. There is a toilet room nearby.
The villa has been designed to be naturally insulated in the hottest periods. The height difference of about 300 metres, the ventilated hilly location, the perfect insulation, the effective shutters and the high ceilings, this leads to very convenient temperatures at day and at night.
Outside, an beautiful pool (14x4 metres) is sunk into the lake view terraced garden, adjoined by a shaded dining area in front of the villa with a barbecue, stylishly furnished with cushioned sofas and deckchairs.
Around the pool are numerous sun loungers, to enjoy the view and sunbath. The electrically heating of the pool, which offers swimming seasons from March until end of October, has an extra cost of 300 euros/week, payable locally. The heating of the pool is not needed/allowed in July and August.
The garden has a lawn area next to the villa with a table and chairs, while in the terraced areas there are lavender bushes and typically Mediterranean vegetation: aromatic herbs, wild roses, brooms, fruit trees, olive trees and vines.
- EV charger: charging station for electric cars with electricity at no extra cost
- Electrically heated private pool (14x4 meters), which offers swimming seasons from March until end of October
- Underfloor heating
- Private pool (14x4 meters)
- 2 electric bikes available on request
- Free illimited WI-FI internet, inside and outside the villa
- 2 stand-up paddleboats
- Covered car parking
- Washing machine
- Fully automated coffee machine for espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato
- Iron + board
• Welcome pack and toiletries • Weekly sets of linens and towels (extra changes available on request for an additional charge) • Utilities (except for heating) • internet wifi • Charging station for electric cars • Final cleanings.
Does not include
• Underfloor eating, if necessary, is payable locally • heating of the pool, 300 euros/week payable locally • COVID-19 VIRUS treatment: During the duration of the Coronavirus pandemic, there is an extra cost for a special treatment against Covid-19 virus, the cost is 250 euros/reservation + vat (22%), for a total of 305 euros, payabale locally by the guests. The treatment is done at each changeover by an external company, in addition to the normal cleanings done by the local cleanings staff, the treatment is done inside and outside the villa, including sofas, blankets, pillows, all surfaces, outdoor dining furniture and the garden.
Please enquire for further info about the cleanings products, methods and procedures.
WHAT TO DO DURING THE STAY
ART, GASTRONOMY, TOURS, NATURE, SPORT, CULTURE, RELAX
RENTING OUT OF THE PEAK SEASON, in Autumn, Winter or Spring
This is when the cities get less crowded, temperatures are lower but still around 10 to 20 degrees Celsius in the afternoon. Autumn is a very colourful season and the light is beautiful. In October and November there is the hand-picking of olives and grapes, while in Spring the region enjoys warm temperatures and a beautiful flowering of fruit trees and poppies. Not to mention the winter period, with the Christmas and End of the Year celebrations and events, with a layer of snow whitewashing the mountains while guests enjoy the warmth of the fireplace.
The villa is perfect for the low season: the underfloor heating is very pleasant, the fireplace is very cozy, the large windows catch the sun rays from the low standing sun, the view over the lake is gorgeous with the changing light, the very well-equipped game room proposes exciting moments in the late afternoons or nights, the contemporary kitchen invites for joint cooking events and, even in the colder periods, a ride with the electric bike is a great experience, in addition the mountains which offer skiing opportunities are quite close (1 to 2 hours drive) for hiking, skiing, tours with snow rackets.
Guestbook | Contacts