GARDEN AND POOL
Given the size of the property and the type of kitchen, we recommend to hire the cooking staff - chef/s, waiter/s and sommelier -
for the entire stay or a part of the stay. Breakfast is included in the rental rate. Half and full board are bookable on request, preferably before the arrival day, at reasonable
Please enquiry for further info, to have prices, offers, food and wine proposals.
The experienced and talented chefs will be pleased to assist our guests in different moments of the day, a genuine and abundant breakfast, an aperitivo by the pool, a gorgeous
lunch with local food (if preferable a take-away lunch can be prepared for guests that have planned a tour out of the villa). Not to mention a tasty al fresco dinner under the portico or
in the garden, with excellent umbrian wines.
On request: cooking lessons and demonstrations at the villa or in a nearby famed restaurant, pizza party for children, barbecue dinner, wine and food tastings at the villa or in farms and
wine cellars of the area.
The rental rate does not include the use of the kitchen of the villa, it is a professional kitchen made in stainless steel, like those used in
restaurants: induction cookers, a blast/chillers/shock freezer, a professional dishwasher, the kitchen has a small lift leading to a room on the lower floor, perfect for the organization of
The use of the professional kitchen is on request, 100 euros/day of use, payable locally. It includes the extra consumption of energy due to the use of professional appliances, and the
assistance of a local person, to explain how to use a professional kitchen. Given (as example) a weekly stay, in case the guests have hired a cooking service during 4 days and
nprefer to personally use of the professional kitchen the remaining 3 days, will pay just for those 3 days.
In case guests won't require the use of the professional kitchen, having opted for the local cooking service during the entire stay, will have the use of a Nespresso coffee machine,
kettle, refrigerator with a great selection of wines and drinks (price list at the villa) located in the dining area. In the rental rate is also included the use of the kitchenette
(electrict plate, small refrigerator, dishwasher) on third/top floor, in the independent apartment sleeping up 4; it is ideal for a family with a baby or for a babysitter that
has to prepare special food for babies in different moments of the day.
Umbria has a green and hilly territory with olive groves and vineyards, rich in art cities and quaint towns.
Placed in Central Italy between Rome and Florence, Umbria is a region rich in history and culture, from the hilly landscape with olive groves and vineyards, and dotted with historic villages and
artistic cities such as Perugia (important international University Centre), Spoleto, Orvieto, Todi, Assisi, Spello and others.
15 minutes from Perugia is located Lake Trasimeno, the largest Italian lake after that of Como.
Umbria delights its visitors with a stunning natural beauty and a rich cultural heritage. Local truffles, olive oil, asparagus, funghi porcini, and famous Sangiovese wines will ensure food lovers
will be in for a treat when visiting one of the region’s many excellent restaurants.
The climate is mild with temperatures in winter rarely fall below zero degrees and summer temperatures around 25 degrees.
The region is the scene of major cultural events throughout the year (such as the Festival dei Due Mondi in Spoleto and Umbria Jazz) and many other folk
events which, especially in summer, enliven small and large centers of the entire territory.
WHAT TO DO DURING THE STAY...
- ART, GASTRONOMY, TOURS, NATURE, SPORT, CULTURE, RELAX
- International Art festivals and local food festivals
- private chef, on demand
- Antique markets (Todi and Pissignano)
- Wine Tours in the vineyards and cellars
- Active Days (guided or self-guided walks/hikes in the surrounding forests - cycling - river rafting - hiking, free climbing et.)
- Bike tours followed by pic-nic lunches prepared by a local chef
- Horseback riding in a nearby riding stable
- Spa, easy drive
- Truffle Hunting Excursion followed by lunch including truffles
- Classic City Tours in Umbria and Tuscany
- Cooking Classes or demonstrations in the villa or in nearby locations
- Gourmet Tours (to include olive oil, cheese, cereals, cured meats)
- Hot baloon tours
- Winter fun (snow rackets trekking/cross country skiing) in the mountains
- Foraging Excursions followed by tastings (mushrooms, asparagus, edible flowers and wild herbs);
- Especially suitable for children (Pizza making, Truffle hunting with dogs, Riding with donkeys in the mountains followed by picnic, Farm visits, outdoor adventure park and more)
RENTAL RATE - minimum stay 1 week, exceptions can be considered
• Air conditioning/cooling/dehumidification system • Welcome pack and toiletries • Linens and
bathrooms change once per week • mid week quick cleanings with change of bathroom and pool towels • Utilities (except for heating) • internet wifi • Final cleanings
Does not include
• half/full board service, provided by a famed local restaurant.
• use of the professional kitchen, on request 100 euros/day of use, payable locally. It includes the extra consumption of energy due to the use of professional appliances, and the assistance of a
local person, to explain how to use a professional kitchen.
• Heating of the villa and/or the pool, is payable locally (around 100
euros/day) • extra services (cooking service
extra change of linens and towels, extra cleanings) • event fee, depending on the number of people and kind of event. The property is not
ideal for event with lot of people, more suitable for intimate weddings, anniversaries or special events, up to 30/40 people.