Sleeps: 3 adults/2 adults + baby
Private terrace /courtyard
Shared garden nearby
Weekly rates 2023
High Season: € 1700
from 13th May to 24th September
Low Season: € 1500
from 1st April to 13th May and from 24th September to 4th November
• Welcome pack and toiletries • Linens and bathrooms change once per week • Utilities (except for heating) • internet wifi • taxes • Air conditioning • Parking pass for 1 car
Does NOT include
• 130 euros/week for cleanings, payable locally in cash, on arrival • Heating, if used, payable locally • extra services such as cooking service extra change of linens and towels
In case guests want additional cleaning they need to let us know at least 1 week before arrival and the cost is 22 € per hour
Extra cost for baby cot and high chair per week: 75€
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS in the same area, can be rented together, for large groups up to 19/20 people. Please enquiry
- VILLA SPLENDIDA (sleeps up 6) a nearby villa with private garden and pool
- VILLA GIULIA (sleeps up 6) a nearby villa with private garden and pool
- COTTAGE IL GIARDINO DI SPELLO (sleeps up 3) charming apartment just a few meters up the street with lovely private garden.
- APARTMENT IL CORTILE with private terrace (sleeps 2+2)
Il Limone is just 50 meters away from the other properties of the same owner – easy walk. The properties have a similar style and quality level, same property management and can be rented simultaneously at a reduced rate, for large groups or multigenerational families looking for a good base to visit Umbria and central Italy.
The 2 gardens of Villa Splendida and Villa Giulia can be unified opening a gate and obtaining a large property with spacious garden and 2 pools.
NON PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS, April and October
Cortile Apartment is also a good option in the low season. This is when the cities gets less crowded, temperatures are lower but still around 15/25 degrees Celsius in the central hours of the day. Autumn is a very colourful season and the light is beautiful. In October there is the hand-picking of olives and grapes, while in spring the region enjoys warm temperatures and a beautiful flowering of fruit trees and poppies.